Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Feelin' Good!

For those of you who actually know me on a personal level, you know that I have Narcolepsy. You will also know that I have been struggling with tiredness every day and my job (and paychecks) have been effected greatly by this. The Dr.'s have been trying to figure out the correct dosage of medicine to see if it will help and that has been a great frustration to me (especially when nothing seems to be working!)

Good news - I think it's finally working! I have so much energy today and I feel good. I didn't once even think about being tired. Although tonight I might go home and sit on the couch and veg, at least I made it through the day without having to talk myself through it (AND with only 1 cup of Cappuccino!!) I hope it sticks and this isn't a fluke. I'm ready to conquer the world and do the things I was never able to do without taking a nap half way through... or maybe just enjoy life a little more with a clear head!

I hate having to take medicine everyday, but if it makes me feel "normal" (or something close to it) then I'm stoked!

It's a good day :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment