Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Or Not

So maybe it's not working but oh well... I'm still happy.

Johnny & I (and the puppies) are going out to the river tonight! I get to take two days of work off and spend 4 days in the gorgeous town of Blythe! Sorry for the sarcasm... but seriously, I'm really excited to just get away and use my PTO at work for something other than sleeping! It's not so bad getting a crappy paycheck when you used the time off to do something fun :-) Johnny and I always seem to compete every summer on who can get the tannest. Last summer I definitely lost, but the summer before I was the triumphant winner (mostly because I worked at an apartment complex and laid out at the pool with my boss every day during work for a couple of hours). This summer he has a head start, since he is on spring break right now, and I'm having to sit under these gay fluorescent lights all day. All I have to say is - Just wait until we get out at the river. I will literally get heatstroke if that's what it takes to beat him this time :-)

On the way home on Sunday, we are stopping at my friend Missy's house to see her big pregnant belly and meet her husband (finally!) I'm so excited to see my friend pregnant and can't wait to meet little Madelyn!

No comments:

Post a Comment